Well, here they are! I got my pictures today.

This is my new friend, the avid biker Mark. He is Kathryn's
cousin, and as you can tell, very into biking! ha ha
This is a pause in the trail when Jackie fell a little behind.
She made it though, and I was very impressed.
And here is my wound pre-stitches. See that little bit of white in the middle? Yeah, I asked the doctor what that was and he replied, "Oh, thats your fat!" At which I said; "Oh great! Do
you think you could take a little of that out for me? ha ha..." Not cool. Sorry if I made
you throw up, but I'm proud of it, and I did warn you!
I wish I had taken some pictures of the cooler trails we rode on, but we were to busy
riding! These pictures are just of the average foresty trails, there were some much
much cooler ones, well there's always next time.
5 comments:
I'm pretty sure that I would suck at mountain biking. Just a haunch. I'm not the adrenaline junkie you are and I'd be much too afraid looking down at some of those trails before you actually push off.
But that's okay. You be Becky and I'll be Corrie : ) You're doing a tremendous job of being Becky!
Also... you look great in those little biker clothes! Going to the gym has paid off!
Way to go Bec, you Mountain biking experience reminds me of something I would have done... Oh wait I think the last time I was on a mountain bike i did smash my elbow into the cement! We're like the same person... except I usually have way more accidents!
Okay, the funniest part of this post was you asking the doctor to do some liposuction to your ELBOW pre-stiches. Ha ha! You are The Best.
Man! Look at you, little sexy biker girl. You look awesome, I see no fat! Hope you had a safe drive home too.
Post a Comment