Not that I haven't enjoyed my time here.
I like to think that I have grown up a bit.
Become a little more independent.
"Found myself." Whatever the crap that means.
All that shenanigans. (Who knew my computer would have the correct spelling of that word saved in it?)
And now I have only good times to look forward to.
A trip to Hamilton with the band (Oh, I feel so cool saying that!)
A trip to Beamsville with Kim to visit the olds.
A few trips into the big city with my sisters.
And one freaking awesome trip to New York, New York!
I cannot wait. All decorated up for Christmas. It is going to be great. And it will have to substitute for the lost Europe trip. One last trip with just the four of us for a long, long time. And I am still coming for you Europe, so look out! One day, I will walk your dreamed of streets. But first I will explore and discover my own country and continent first. Okay? Thanks for being so patient.
8 comments:
It will be good to have you back. And enjoy NYC! See a show for me.
(And, a little fyi: Abby's been concerned about your sore. She mentions it every time your name comes up.)
Oh yeah, it's going to be awesome...I can't wait!
Aw, I'm just happy she remembers who I am! I'm so scared between all my kidies someone is going to be freaked out of me when I come home. That would be so sad...heres hoping!
NEW freakin YORK!!! soooo envious..my time will come and this is exactly the time of year I want to go too...the lights, the excitment of the season...enjoy and soak it all in...don't forget the pictures...between the four of you I expect plenty!
Um, it's not just the four of us... just this afternoon we heard a 157-beats-a-minute little heartbeat. Carlos is definitely alive and kicking (and leaping to and fro)
: )
Yay! I'm SO excited!
p.s. (for Carlos) way to ruin our last four trip! haha
You're going to Beamsville?! Cool! That's where I grew up.
I think it's marvellous that you're visiting the grandparents-in-law.
Yeah, I had supper in your kitchen! And believe me, there is no law that binds us! Ha ha
Post a Comment