
See the difference? That was done while watching LOTR. I started timing my painting out in movies. And this one is taking a long time! Though I am enjoying it quite a bit. Wow, the colours look really off in these pictures, it doesn't look like that in real life.

I also like the similarities in these pictures; the computer, the food rations (apple crisp in picture one and rockets in picture two!), the water, paint pallet (aka old pita bag) and cell phone. It's pretty pathetic how predictable I am.
4 comments:
Oh my. I know someone who's going to be a happy boy! Looks fantastic!
Nice Bec. Looks awesome.
Wow.
I am impressed.
This looks way better than the one that was in your room for months on end.. ha ha.
But really. It does. Good job.
Oh why thank you Pam! Ha ha and I agree...hence the other one is panted over in a fit of anger sitting in a corner somewhere...I should really finish this painting now!
Post a Comment