Around 12:30 a.m. I started a painting. This painting has caused me A LOT of frustration in the past. This time I had to make a little trip into Toronto to Sonic Boom in able to start it, and oh my, I have fallen in love with a store. I drove into Toronto and paid for 3 hours of parking, thinking that I would go into the store, get what I needed (wanted), then walk around the area for a few hours leaving before rush hour. Then I walked into the store. I was in there for 2 1/2 hours! They had new and used CD's, DVD's, BlueRays, Video Games, and LP's. So not only did this store have every piece of music or movie (not that fond of games) that I could possibly want, but I may be able to get it second hand (which I already love) and CHEAP! It was awesome. Unfortunately I didn't really have time to walk around afterwards. I stopped in a little cafe and had a nice lunch, and then dodged the rain and hail back to my car.
Over all a successful day, and now I have started this painting. For the second time. With a much more optimistic mind than I thought I could ever have towards it! So far I only have half of the background done, I spent 2 hours on it, but I'm not posting a picture of it because it currently looks like nothing. Happy Day 3 everyone!
3 comments:
Nice!
That sounds pretty sweet!
I want to visit there when we come!
Which is soon!
Less than a month!
Hi I'm another Art Every Day participant and I am looking forward to seeing your painting.
Cool, you should really go fine a store called "the Black market" on Queen St. I think it's near much music. Not an art store, but I think you'll love it too! www.blackmarkettoronto.com
Post a Comment