Ever since I got rid of my bunk beds (trust me it took a long time!) I haven't really been able to leave my room alone. I keep wanting to change it all around. I realized that's the kind of change I like, the change where I am in control, change that doesn't matter. For instance I have changed my room around three time this summer already, and now I'm going to paint it. The only trouble is I can't decide what colour. It's a green right now, and I really like green but I just don't like this particular shade slash I'm just sick of it after 8 years. I also just got a new duvet cover from IKEA so I have to take that into consideration, I was thinking of a blue, but I always think blue is overrated, and really is boring. Well enough about my stupid room, it's not like anyone cares about that but me.
I really wasn't excited about going back to school this year. Especially when I found out I had a "Timetable Conflict" because I thought I may have to drop a course that I didn't want to or I would have a crap messed up Timetable. So I made an appointment and went in to "Resolve the Conflict" and good news! Our school has a six day schedule but is made up of a two day rotation, so I happily found out that day one I have three classes in a row and then am done school for the day at 12:30 and day two I have four classes in a row and am done at 1:45! I couldn't believe it, I was so happy! So now I am slightly, not completely excited to go back but slightly, which is a lot better than not at all...right?
And finally, I went and got my hair cut. I have needed to for a while, even though it didn't really look like it, other than my "bangs" where a little long, the ends of my hair where dreadfully sick if not dead! So I got my self a little trim and some freshly cut bangs. I've always wanted to get front bangs, but have never really had the courage for some reason, so I've aliases just had side bangs, which were a little longer which made me feel better. But this time I ended up getting side bangs again but I kept making her cut them shorter and shorter, but they were still partially side bangs. Until when I got home I tried them out in the frontish and they fit, a little long so they're not completely in the front but just right. So this change also made me happier.
Wednesday, August 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
1) You should TOTALLY paint your room to match your new comforter. It's beautiful. I think you should go for more than one colour from it.
2) Um. All hair is dead.
3) I can't believe you're going to have afternoons off! Back in my day (there. Did that help me sound like an old veteran or something?) we were lucky if we got a spare a week. But then again, WE also had to walk 6 miles to school - uphill both ways. ;-)
A haircut is always a great picker upper.
ooh! ooOH! I totally agree with ccap. you should paint your room to match your makes-me-jealous-duvee. Ccap painted her old apt with slightly different tones of the sameish colour and I always loved it.
ps-i'll help paint!
I must admint, you look super-cute with bangs. I'll admit when I'm wrong. Bangs were the way to go for you : ) Wait'll you see my new haircut...
admint? sounds like a tasty confession : )
Can I have one of those tasty confessions? And also does that mean they are like testamints?
ha ha ha ha.
Post a Comment