Tuesday, August 15, 2006
Mona
A girl from Hong-Kong is coming to stay with our family for the winter while she goes to school. She is a friend of Kim's, though I don't know how she met her, maybe she went to Prov or something, I'm not sure. I am pretty excited for her to come though because Kim had two friends from Hong-Kong from Prove last year and they came out to our cottage for thanksgiving weekend and I liked them, they were really funny and interesting. They thought us this awesome game called Kongi, it's kind of like jacks except you play with stones. Well anyway it's really cool. I hope she's nice and funny and stuff to, I've heard her on the answering phone. She seems nice. Oh by the way her name is Mona, I didn't just randomly choose to call by blog Mona for no reason. Just to let you know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Very cool!
Post a Comment