Monday, June 21, 2010

Sometimes...

I hate the weekend.

I guess it's not really the weekend fault; It's the beginning of the next week that deserves the blame.

During the weekend I get to see my Thomas so much. We hang out pretty much the whole weekend. We see our friends, we buy groceries and make supper. We stay up late and watch movies. We clean house and walk the dog. He drops me off I and picks me up from work (what a guy!) But during all of this happy-happy joy-joy time, there is always the lingering thought of next week thats is daring to ruin my weekend fun.

Then comes the week.

It usually goes something like this: "Okay, I work this night, this night and am busy this night, and you work until 6 every night, and need to go to bed on time to get back up at 6 the next morning...Kay, see ya next weekend."

I don't like this.

I can only imagine what it will be like when I am in school and am busy every night.

Such is life. Sometimes I wonder if it's even worth it. Whats the point? But, then I look back on my weekend, and I see, it's all good. It's all worth it.

3 comments:

pamero said...

Wow. That's impressive. I think more people wish they could look at the good times in their lives and think, "Yeah, those good times make life worth it." Good job on that positivity...I think I'll take a lesson from it today.

Mom said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mom said...

Yeah Becca!! Such a good positive
attitude. Congrats for working on that. I know God will continue to
help you with it. Good weekend times with Thomas will be replaced
in time with good times always with
Thomas. :)