It's been a long process; First the written test, then the booking of the course. Then missing David Gray due to the course. Then two nights of the course. Then one old bike that was only half there. Then a new(er) bike that was all there. Then a week of waiting for the safety.
About $2400 bucks later (including both bikes and insurance), bliss. Oh I forgot about the course. Add another $300 to that...dang. Thank-you income tax refund!
This is my new bike. It's blue just like my bicycle-bike. It is a 1981 Honda cm400t. (Don't ask me what any of that means, other than the size of the engine is something like 400 centimeters cubed...?) And I like it. Too bad this weather sucks so much lately.
Oh, I forgot to mention I was trying to come up with a name for her. Any suggestions?
3 comments:
Ooo, la, la! She's a beut! Can't wait to see you riding around on her!
Hmmmm...betsy? That might be too much like a cow. Lola? Too girly? Ellie? Jade? This swedish name: Linnea means little blue flower... Or there is a legend about a beautiful princess with dazzling blue eyes named Taisie, but that's kinda gay. That's it. I'm out of ideas. Except mildred or jennifer. NOw, I'm really done.
Nice bike. It feels great riding but most drivers don't pay attention to you so be defensive and for that reason the city isn't as fun. I have a little honda myself and have had her for the last 10 plus years. It has no name at this point but it has been called many things. Enjoy when you can because there is nothing like it. I hope you experience "that" feeling. It is hard to describe but when it happens you will know it.
Post a Comment