Our preliminary date is July 2nd. We are still waiting to hear about the place we are trying to get hitched. I'm not going to tell you where it is, and get myself all excited about it until we know for sure. Lets just say it's going to be a country-boy/hippy-girl kinda wedding. Which I have decided to call a "Prairie Wedding".
Until all that gets sorted out we are planning a coffee house. My boss has agreed to let me host it at the cafe I work in, which is going to work out really well because it is a cafe! Made to serve food and drinks to many people at once! Plus, (bonus of the year) IT HAS A DISHWASHER!! Which the church does not. This is a real pain in the butt when you have 1000 dishes to wash.
Next on my "exciting-life-of-a-twenty-year-old-girl-who-is-taking-on-way-too-much-in-the-2011-year" agenda is; I have been offered a chance to go to Guatemala on a Habitat for Humanity trip with my Aunty Jan and Uncle Ron! I must say, I am almost more excited for this trip than for my wedding! It is going to be so cool. Not only do I get to go on a trip where I get to meet lots of amazing people, work in the hot humid sun of Central America and build houses for appreciative people. But, I get to go traveling with the most expert traveling couple I know, whom I also happen to get along with really well.
So, I guess I should get started on some planning or packing or whatever it is I should be doing! :)
1 comment:
WOW!! AND WOW!!! Congrats Becky and Tom!
Heres the loop...O...and here's me just out side of it...I...I have been routing for you for a while.I am so happy for you about your wedding, and quick hey!
The trip with Habitat that you are taking has been something I have been wanting to do for years. I hope you can take plenty of pics and can share the experiance with us in the blogging world.
Happy 2011 to you Cuz...
Post a Comment