Now that it is really, actually here, sometimes I worry. Not that we will fight. Or stop loving each other. Or get a divorce. But I worry what hard times we will have to endure as we choose to forever join our lives together. Will one of us get sick? With cancer or some other fatal disease. Will we be strong enough to live through it together. Will I have a miscarriage in 5 years, and not know what to do with myself? How will we cope? What about when our parents start to pass away. Will I be able to support my Thomas through that? All these unanswered questions.
Can you tell I am having a hard time being faithful?* I realize there is not much else I can do but have faith. Life would not be very enjoyable if all I did was worry and push everyone I care about away. So here begins a new journey of faith.
*Feel free to pass on any good verses on faith you have kicking around in your head.
3 comments:
Okay, who are you and what have you done with Becky? The becky I already know is one of the strongest people that I know. She'll be able to handle whatever comes her way surrounded by continued supporters and the most faithful love from the most loving God.
Bec, this is not a bible verse but a writing from Emily
Bronte that is my encouragement to you.
No coward soul is mine, No trembler in the world's
storm-troubled sphere; I see heaven's glories shine,
And Faith shines equal, arming me from fear.
Love you! God's Blessings to your future life together.
None of us know what tomorrow will bring but we can live each day that we have, to the fullest; and we can be grateful for all the good things we have today.
Enjoy this wonderful time of planning!
Post a Comment