Thursday, January 27, 2011

Mother Effer.

we put a bid on a house. We both really wanted it. I know it was our first bid, and the chances of us actually getting the first house we bid on were slim.

I said I wouldn't be disappointed if we didn't get it. There are more houses out there. But I think I only said that because I really truly thought we were going to get it.

We lost it by 1200 bucks. Which just makes it all that much worse. And now I'm just minorly bummed out.

Poop to that.

3 comments:

larisssssa said...

Dang it! It just wasn't meant to be, and a really awesome house will come up for you guys. Happy house hunting. It is such an exciting time!

Court said...

Aww Bec, I'm sorry to hear that. Poop to that indeed. Especially by $1200.

Hopefully you'll land a place on your second try! I'll put in a request with the 'big guy' for you. And no, I don't mean my younger brother :P

Hope that at least made you smile :)

ccap said...

Hey, if it's any consolation, we put in a bid on a house that fell through and now we're living in the second house we put a bid on and it's WAY better for our lifestyle than the first AND we paid less money than what we would have had to to get the first house. (How's that for a doozy of a run-on sentence?)