Monday, April 06, 2009

Dead Still

I get to school early on Mondays. Class starts at eight every day except Monday it starts at nine. Usually I do something useful; go over notes, finish homework, prepare for labs. But today I was just too lazy. I went in a computer lab and aimlessly sat on a computer. There are two other people in the computer lab. Red River, being the environmentally friendly building it is has motion detecting lights. For the past 20 minutes or so, all three of us were so still the lights just clicked off. Its been a couple of minutes now and none of us have moved enough to make them come back on... and so goes my day.

2 comments:

pamero said...

That is such an interesting image, I almost wish I had a picture, but it would never be as cool as it has become in my head.

corrie said...

If motion sensor lights don't detect you does that mean you don't exist?