Friday, March 27, 2009

One Day Late

Thirteen things on my mind...

1. I made some apple crisp for our night of friends and TV last night. The recipe was really weird and while I was making it I got so mad I almost just threw it all out. I am pleased to say, with a little encouragement from Kim I didn't and I thought it was pretty good!

2. I am excited about a few things for the summer! And just for summer in general.

3. I'm not doing very well in some of my courses, and I just can't bring myself to care enough to study every night and catch up. It’s very frustrating, I just want to be smart without doing any work.

4. I got a job with Manitoba hydro for the summer, I will be getting paid almost twice what I am now, and I get to work with people I already know! I'm looking forward to it.

5. There is snow again and lots of it, why oh WHY couldn't we have got this 2 months ago when I was excited about snow, and wanted to go sledding with Tom, and snowboarding with my friends? And now my Back hurts from shoveling the driveway three times.

6. My tattoo is lovely, I can't wait to show it off at folk fest! If only I could get rid of those love handles...

7. I have a quiz next class and I don't even know what it’s on...at least I get a formula sheet!

8. My favourite jeans that I bought in grade ten have finally started disintegrating on me. First on Christmas eve I bent down and they ripped on my front upper thy. I stopped wearing them for a while, scared I was going to lose them completely. I started wearing them again, and on Tuesday I was crawling in P & D's car trying to get something in the back seat and some weird kneeling position caused the knee to rip. I'm wearing them again today. I love them, and am just going to enjoy them while they last!

9. It is candy Friday, I probably will pretend I'm not going to eat candy all day, and then cave at the end of the day in math class. This is why I have love handles...

10. I wish I didn't cut my hair. I enjoyed it for a while, but I really wish it was long right now. It’s in an awkward stage where my bangs are almost too long to be bangs, but too short to be normal hair, and the rest of my hair doesn't fin in a ponytail, and I just want it to. Hopefully by summer it will be a little better.

11. K & N are living with me while my parents are gone, while it is fun most of the time, you'd be surprised at how frustrating it is having your sister live with you again after both our lives have gone through so many changes.

12. My grandma comes home on April third and my parents on the eighth. While it was nice to have a break from all the old people in my house, I must say, I'm starting to miss them!

13. It is my sister-in-laws birthday on April 7th, and this is the beginning of the birthdays again! I guess they never really stopped, Chelsea just had one yester day as a matter of fact, and Yvonne’s was last week, so they didn't stop at all. But I feel like we haven't had one in a while and I’m looking forward to it. (And her wicked, sweet, awesome present we got her!)

1 comment:

ccap said...

It WAS lovely. Mmm, I wish I had some leftovers for today.