Thursday, February 19, 2009

Catch-up week

The rest of my school did not get a spring break. Instead they got a mini-break; Thursday and Friday of last week off, and the following Monday (which was already a holiday). I was pretty ripped off when I found out this is the break I would be getting. I needed a break, and that was not long enough. About a week before "mini-break" our department head came in and explained that we would continue school for the rest of the week, coming in Thursday and Friday when the rest of the school was not there and we would get the whole next week off. On one condition: We were not allowed to brag or boast about it to the other departments. So here I am, mostly enjoying my break, though I do need to do some work, so I better get to it. School awaits in just 4 short days.

No comments: