Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Worse Yet
My day only got worse...I got to the bus stop and my bus was almost 15 minutes late, thank the heavens it was not -50 degrees out today. Then when I was walking to school I wiped out hard-core. And now my left upper side thigh is all scratched and bruised, and my jeans are all bloody on the inside. Then We had two labs today and my lab partner left for an early holiday, so I had to do them by myself. It is, however, picking up now. I got off early and made it home safe, had a lovely corn wrap for lunch (corn always makes me feel better) and now I get to work on a resume and cover letter...Woo! Sigh, I guess I should be more thankful and less of a complainer. Maybe tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad to hear that things got better. The sidewalks were treacherous yesterday.
Post a Comment