Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Makes sense to me...

Reasons why I wouldn't make a good Mother at this point in my life:
1. On average it takes me about three tries to get the washing machine to work
2. Once I do get it to work I dye clothes that aren't supposed to be pink, pink
3. I am really bad at looking for things, even when they are right in front of me
4. I cannot cook without a recipe
5. I hate cleaning in general
6. I am not good at carrying copious items at once
7. I have very little sympathy and when children cry around me I either pretend not to notice or very badly comfort them
8. I am seventeen years old and still in high school
9. I prefer to sleep in on my days off
10. I have a problem finding what exactly I am looking for in grocery stores/ always forget something on the list/ don't know what to write on the list other than milk bread and eggs

7 comments:

corrie said...

That is a very good conclusion to come to at the age of seventeen.

Another good list, by the way. My favourite is number seven.

pamero said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pamero said...

yeah and you can't just eat french toast forever even if you want to

Kim O said...

you can cook with a recipe?

mmichele said...

i'm with you on about 6 out of ten items... does that make me a bad mother?

beckster said...

No it doesn't make you a bad mother because even though you hate doing things you still do them, so that kind of cancells them, unlike me, I hate cleaning so...I don't!

Anonymous said...

I did the pink thing at the SOW house once, we had pink dishclothes! Excellent list!!!