Friday, September 14, 2007

Guess What!

I got a job! Yay for me. I am now an employee of Scott's Super A Foods. It has always been a goal of mine to work there for at least a little while just to complete the tradition. I am the fifth and final Van Aertselaer child to work in this particular grocery store. And believe me it is the only place where all five of us will ever work. Ever. Oh wait, that is unless Kurt gets a job at Mirlycourtios as a server! I am sure that will happen in the very near future. This is a good job to work at though because I will most likely be able to work sometimes around 1:00 since I get off at 12:30 every other day. That will be nice because then I can work a whole bunch, save money for Europe and still have the night off! Yay for me again. So feel free to come visit me anytime. But you are not allowed to complain when I suck at checking you though, at least for the first couple of weeks.

5 comments:

Heather Plett said...

I'm sure we'll see you there some time, since we drop in at least a couple of times a week!

corrie said...

Oh, I can't *wait* to see you in the attractive uniform...

Kim O said...

4011. you will become great friends with this number. Do Pam and Corrie still know what it's for??

pamero said...

oh i'm already quizzing becky on harder codes than easy peasy bananas KIM.

pamero said...

Oh by the way Becky, awesome job completing the 'tradition'. It makes me happy inside.