School sucks. Normally I am a bit excited for it, or just running out of things to do and getting bored. But this year is completely different. I am not excited to go to school this year, I'm not excited to get back into the rhythm of it, and I am not bored of summer at all. Saying all that I still had a pretty good day today, even though I didn't actually go to school at all. All I did was show the Grade 10's around, get my picture taken, get my schedule and locker. Most of it was pretty un-eventful except for the picture taking part, what we do is go get these little card thingy’s with our name and address and whatever else on them, so you can either buy pictures but if you don't all its used for is our student ID card, which are useless. They aren't even used in the yearbook because our grad photos are used for that. So since they make the system so easy to screw up without really ruining anything me and my friend decided to do it. We switched little name cards and got our pictures taken with the wrong name. I'm pretty excited to get them to tell you the truth, I will get me card with my name on it and a picture of Kassia Woloshyn's beautiful face! Besides that all I have to look forward to is the fact that I don't have one full day of school this year. I get off at 12:30 one day and 1:45 the next day. Then if my plan all goes well I will get a job that will be able to schedule me in for those times so they will not be so wasted.
p.s. I promise to do a real blog next time...not so boring!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
oh-ho-ho you are SO a grade twelver this year! It is made clear by the 'school is nothing but boring' comments. Soon you'll be done...better start thinking of a good cross the stage graduation quote now!
how about so long and thanks for all the fish?
Becky, you're such a yoker!!
ha ha. That would be funny! But are you a dolphin/transporting yourself from the earth?
ps-have you gotten your id card yet?
Wow, way to buck the system.
Hey, if the dress code is changed for the girls at all this year (like with Kim when they couldn't wear tank tops or whatever it was) will you take my idea and get a bunch of girls to wear the hijab? I thought it was an awesome idea but Kim wasn't brave enough (or committed enough) to try it. You and your "damn the man" attitude might just do it.
Why would the dress code change...is there anything else they could ban?
I don't know about what else they could ban, but I do know I am waiting for a new post... ha ha
Post a Comment