Monday, June 04, 2007
Paddling Paradise
I never want to see these two words again. Right now I am just finishing a magazine (called paddling paradise) that I have been working on for the last two weeks, and let me tell you how busy this last week has been! So after my 'unpleasant month of May' I am pretty sure the first half of June is going to be equaly unpleasant. So far I have spet the first four day of June making a magazine. No sooner than I finish it I have to start studying for my Exams. Even though I only have to they are still going to suck. So for the next 10 days I will be doing nothing other than studying Math and Physics. Other than me doing my magazine, this week my dad bought me a bike. I have never owned a brand new bike. It's a Gary Fisher (they guy who invented mountain bikes) and its blue and shiny and I like it. I got it only for one purpose though- to ride with him and my mom around Manitoba inbetween the time that I finish my exams and Folk Fest weekend. Well I started this blog at about 11:45 and after a few printor errors and computer switches it is not 1:21 and I am tired and need to get up in about 6 and a half hours. Poopy. So good night to all and I hope your next few weeks are better than mine are about to be!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well glad to hear the magazine is at least done. Sorry about exams! I really like your new bike too, I'm a little bit jealous!!
Yay! You're done the magazine! Better get ridin' that bike! : )
Post a Comment