Monday, June 18, 2007

My first bike trip...

I am leaving on my first ever bike trip tomorrow morning with my mother and father. Two people who just happen to be awesome at biking. I haven't really trained for it, so I don't how I will do. We're going to Selkirk tomorrow with is about 60km, so that’s the first test. If I can get up the next day and still sit on a bike I think I’ll be able to make it! No we're not doing the BC to Mb trip anymore... sorry to dissapoint you, maybe another year. W're just doing a close to home Manitoba trip. Anyway, I have to go pack now, but I will try and keep you all posted.

2 comments:

pamero said...

Awesome, bec.
I'm a little bit jealous.
But more happy for you.
Now that it's wednesday,
I hope your butt is okay. :)
Hope to see a post from the road!!

Jae said...

Have fun girl!!