Wednesday, November 22, 2006

November 22

This is just a regular day I want to share with you:
I woke up this morning at 7:45 at Corries house. I went into the bathroom and got ready for my day and left at 8:10 I walked over the bridge and through the train station to my bus stop, there was a homeless person sleeping in the bus shelter so I thought it better not to disturb him and sat on the bench out side. My bus came. I got on it, and about 15 min. later I got off again at Glenlawn Collegiate Institute. I headed to my first class, electronics, without going to my locker other wise I would have been late. I took off my jacket and sat down at my table with three other guys. About 3 seconds later I stood up again for Oh Canada. The class proceeded. I'm not going to tell you what I did because you would most likely get bored and stop reading. At 10:00 I went up to my locker dropped off my coat and proceeded to my next class. English. I don't really like English, I'm not sure why I'm in advanced, I guess I'm not bad at it, I just don't like it. Anyway, in this class it was the student teachers first day, she's good, I like her. She's been hanging out in the back of out class for the past few classes. It was a pretty slack class, at one point I climbed on the empty table behind me and lied down, it was pretty nice. With about 15 min. left of the class I asked her if I could leave 5 min. early to run down to the cafeteria and buy some food because you can't go quickly in-between classes because there are too many people and the line is too long, so if you go right at the end of a class there is no line. I figured this out in about the first week of Grade 10. So she agreed, after we made a deal that I would work for the next 10 min. with out distraction. I went to the caf at 11:10 and bought an egg salad sandwich, a chocolate chip cookie and a strawberry kiwi Fruitopia. Oh joy. Physics. I used to like physics, when we had a good teacher, he is now temporarily the vice principal because our principal left for three months with high blood pressure and so now we have a crap replacement teacher. He has a homosexual (gay) accent and I can't really concentrate when he talks. And it seems as though he is only there for the money and doesn’t actually want to help you learn so therefore just blows you away when you ask him a question. It really is a great class (eye rolling). So the only thing that keeps me in this class is knowing that this is my last class of the day, the fact that it’s the only science that I took so I'm kind of stuck with it, and the hope that Mr. Poulter (the original teacher) will soon come back. So I wait until 12:30 until I am free!! Then I went up to my locker, got my jacket and went out to the bus stop. I don't know what time the bus actually comes but I always catch it so I'm not going to complain. So I get on the bus and go home. I got home at about 1:00 and Pam was there. I went downstairs and watched some of Lord of the Rings- the Return of the King. I fell asleep. When I woke up I went upstairs and knit some of my scarf that Kim is supposed to be knitting for me. Then my friend Cam called and asked if he could come over for a bit because he was locked out of his house. So he came over at about 3:30 and we just looked at out year book until I had to leave for Work at 4:30. So I walked to my bus stop so catch the bus at 4:33 to get to work for 5:00. I missed my bus. Or rather the bus missed me. So I walked back home and made Kim drive me. At this point I was not in the best mood. I missed my bus, I didn't really want to go to work in the first place, and I was working with a girl whom I don't really like. So I got there in time and all was good. From that point on the rest of my day was pretty boring, other than the part where my awesome sister Pam brought me a slurpee to cheer me up. What would I do without sisters? I would be lost. So then when I was done and closed up at 10:45 (yeah that's right Pam I did a close in 15 min! and the till only had an extra 17 cents in it!) Kim came and got me and I was home by 11:00. I sat at out kitchen table for a bit and talked with my parents, not about anything in particular, and then I went at got read for bed, after messing around with sage for a bit. So that brings me here. And now I'm going to bed. Goodnight.

7 comments:

corrie said...

Ummm... yah... I got you that slurpee, too, by the way.

pamero said...

Yeah, she did. But since it was my idea, and I paid for it and I brought it in for you and I wrote you a little note, and all she really did was drive me around like my personal chauffer, I don't really blame you for thinking it was *just* me. ;p

pamero said...

Corrie, please don't hurt me.

beckster said...

thanks so much cor. (see pam it does sound dumb!)

pamero said...

oh ho HO! You ARE a jerk.

beckster said...

yeah your right i am. but at least i can admit it.

Kim O said...

becky, that was the most intense drive-my-sister-home-from-work experience I have ever had...