
This Christmas list is for my family only! I am NOT expecting a whole bunch of random people to get me all this stuff! But enjoy anyways!

1. The Message Bible by Eugene H. Peterson
2. A BLACK vest
3. Then He Ate My Boy Entrancers—Confessions of Georgia Nicolson by Louise Rennison (please don’t get me hard cover, and I would like the cover to be the same
as my other books. Talk to my sisters or mom! The picture is the right cover.)4. Startled by His Furry Shorts—Confessions of Georgia Nicolson
by Louise Rennison.( I think this one is too new to get in soft cover, and if it is please don’t get it for me! Again with the covers!)
5. A long time ago my friend had this Margarita Body Mist from Shoppers Drugmart and when I went there to get it my mom said it was too expensive (it was only like 10 bucks! I was so mad she wouldn’t let me get it!). So I went back a couple weeks ago to get it, now that I have my own money and they said they didn’t carry it any more. I was so upset. I almost broke down in the store! It was just one of those days. So if any of you could find margarita body mist or
perfume or anything I woud like it. If not, So Pink form the gap is very good to!6. Any MONEY towards my Folk Fest ticket and my Unknowen Destination with my parents after Christmas are always always welcome. Anyday! Anytime!
7. The Brat Pack – Breakfast Club, Weird Science and 16 Candles. If this is too expen
sive then just Breakfast Club is perfectly acceptable!8. Downheres CD—Wide Eyed and Mistified
9.
So I used to have any good books for #9 but then I changed my mind and decided slash rememberd that I wanted a good world map to hang on my wall, so I would like a world map with all the countries, and capital cities on it. And I don't want the freaky stretched out kind. If you really need help ask Pam, I think she'll know what I mean10. A grey scarf, hat and mit set….KIMMM!!! HURRY UP!
4 comments:
Hmmmm... lots to pick from... What if I wanted to get you something else? Would that meet with your approval?
um... becky... I don't know how to do mits or hats yet...
No real comment on the list. But, I am glad to see that you made it to 10. J-L wants a list from me for Christmas and so far I've only got 2 things on it. Silly.
yes cor i trust you completly on picking a good gift out for me, this is for people who are inept(i think this is my new word!) in gift picking. and kim yo ubetter get on top of that before christmas, and for cynthia. this list took me about 5 days to think of, its hard to choose what you want.
Post a Comment