Saturday, September 16, 2006
My bizarre Friday
On my spare I met a new girl, she has been hanging out with our group for a while now but I had never officially met her, so she hung out with me and a few other people on my spare. Her name is Chelsea, and she is very nice. I like her. So after spare I went to math (nothing special about math!) and then after math I was talking to everyone in the hall and found out that Chelsea was going out for supper that evening, and then she invited me. So I caught the bus with a few of my friends, and we were sitting right at the front and were just talking about what was happening that night, and what everyone was doing, and all of a sudden we hear the bus driver talking and at first we thought he was on a cell phone or something and then we realized he was making fun of home many times we said "like" in a sentence. Then he just started talking with us and joking around! At one point he was turning a corner and it was just difficult because it was a bus! And one of my friends remarked "I could never drive a bus, I would end up hitting people!" At this point there was another car coming around the corner and the bus driver was like, "here let’s freak this guy out!" and he started driving like straight at him! Then he said "well no ones going to take on a bus, it's like 10 feet high and 18 feet long, coming straight at you!" it was really funny, so for the rest of the ride he was just telling us story's about being a bus driver. When I got home I got ready to go out for supper and then went over to my friend Alie's house, whose parents were going to drive us to Chelsea's house where, apparently, a limo was picking up and taking up to pasta la vista. So as her parents were driving us to Chelsea's house, Chelsea called and said that she was in the hospital with her grandma and she didn't know what was happening, so at that point we were already by Glenlawn, so we told her we would go over to Reilly’s house (my other friend who was coming with us) and wait there until she knew what was happening. After about half an hour we went to Chelsea’s house, where a limo was waiting outside when we got dropped off. While everyone was frantically running around, changing putting on make up and getting ready, two guys came in, and I was like who are these guys? Later I found out that one guy was her brother and the other was his friend (Pat and Taylor). So once everyone was ready we all got into the limo, where Taylor popped the cork from a champagne bottle out the sunroof, and preceded to pass this bottle of champagne around the car too all of us. The restaurant part of the night was relatively normal, other than I found out that these guys knew Kim (my sister) from Glenlawn. After supper we got picked up by the limo and went to a friend’s house, where there were a bunch of people. It was really great there; everyone was drinking and smoking except for me and Alie. It was weird to see all my friends high and drunk. It was sad, I felt like I was in a movie as they passed the bong around the table, all taking a turn on it. Alie decided just to sleep over at my house, the only problem was getting a ride home, no one had a car, or could legally drive. The night continued until about 1:00 when we finally got a ride home with a guy, who was not drunk, not high, had his official license, and a car. I was tired. So we came to my house and just went to bed. It was a pretty bizarre day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
wow.
if you ever need a ride home, give me a call. i will not be high and i will be sober.
I echo that comment.
Even if it's three thirty in the morning. Especially if it's three thirty in the morning.
I'm also glad you are smart enough to make your own choices even when it's not "the norm." Two thumbs up : )
yup. what corrie said. that too.
Way to go for making sure your ride was sober and had a legal drivers license. And you can call me anytime too!
It wasn't that far, I would either walk or call someone who lived with me and wouldn't be going completly out of thier way. But thanks anyways (and just for the record I'm not really ever in waked out situations like that!).
i DID notice you called it "my bizarre friday," not "my usual friday" or, "my normal friday." so i thought that was a good thing. the limo ride sounded fun tho, and i hope you didn't spend your europe money at pasta la vista.
it's weird how many of your friends (and even when I went to high school) call that a "normal" friday night. I'm just happy you're my little sister and not one of them.
Post a Comment