Saturday, September 09, 2006

Make me smile

-As I rode the bus home from work I saw a man standing on his driveway eating an apple, as he proudly watched his new sprinkler water his lawn.
-Chole was at our house today. I was lying on the fouton on our deck when she came and jumped up on it and fell asleep with me, her breath smelt but she was pleasantly warm, and her gestures comforted me.
-My dad left on a bike trip this morning while I was sleeping on the fathom, even though I had said goodbye to him twice already he took the time to say it to me once more before he left.
-Children get so excited about everything, even making a PITA.
-I have reached my summer goal, to raise one thousand dollars towards our Europe trip. I currently have $1 , a number I am greatly proud of.

4 comments:

ccap said...

I'm confused. Your goal was to raise $1,000 and you have one dollar?! I don't know if I'd be so proud of that. ;-)

Linda said...

Keep saving dahling!

beckster said...

Darn! I don't know what my computer did to it, it was supposed to be $1, 093.46 not $1! oops! I'll make sure to read over it more carefully next time.

mmichele said...

it's all clear to me now, too.