Friday, June 23, 2006

5 Years of Dirt

I cleaned Corrie's bathroom tonight, it was my rent for the week. It was disgusting, yet at the same time very satisfying. All together I'm pretty sure it took me about three and a half hours! If you have ever been in there you probably didn't think anything of it. But if you had moved about three things out of the way you would have thought otherwise. Her little rainforest-jungle was my personal favourite for the night. That is all.

5 comments:

pamero said...

Boy, you sure are doing a lot of satisfying things lately!! Wanna come to my house and fullfil your satisfaction helping me? Oh wait, I don't make you supper and I only have a couch to offer you. Unless we kick Don out of the bed again... tee hee :)

corrie said...

just for the record... my bathroom isn't really dirty and the five years of dirt comment was the dirt and leaves piled up behind my plants. The "disgusting" part Becky was talking about was scrubbing water stains off the floor. Not my toilet or sink or anything like that. They do get cleaned weekly... Just so you know.
p.s. It was also under her own volition that she did that cleaning. I asked her to clean the bathroom or wash the dishes and she chose that one. She also sorted through all my magazines and tamed the "jungle" of plants. I'm not a mean sister or anything...

beckster said...

You think your not a mean sister...

corrie said...

HEY! I resent that!

mmichele said...

maybe come and check my bathroom. you are free to post about it as long as you clean it up. my bedroom is actually worse than the bathroom, so start there.