Here is my thought; if he was in my brain I would have to go somewhere, obviously I'd go check out his brain. I think I would feel like I was on some kind of drugs. Like a nice mellowed out drug, maybe marijuana? Just a little nice calm down time from the usual high strung-ness of my girl brain. I super don't even care that I'm being super sexist right now. This is my thought, and this is my blog. Deal with it.
Regardless, I think I still wish I was a boy*. A boy version of me would be pretty cool.
*Please don't take this in the wrong way, I am happy with who I am, and I am not sexually confused** in the least. Sometimes I just wonder..
**Not that I have a problem with sexually confused people! Oh boy...I'm just setting myself up for disaster.
3 comments:
Want sexist? I'll give you sexist: I think it's cause our brains are just waaaaay more evolved than theirs are.
Oh I would be scared as well to go inside the female brain. Not that my brain is circus music with clapping monkeys all the time but I do notice the over analysing done by women many times. I couldn't handle the super computer working on all the fictitious different thoughts feelings and situations going on in there…. Oh wait the monkey is coming back for another act. Do do dodododo do do dodododo do doo do dooooo do ….
I feel the same way. If I ask Ben what he's thinking he says "nothing" or "work". If he asks me the same question I could talk for 10 minutes!
Post a Comment