There has been some basement renovations.
Many birthdays and more to come (I've got two already planned for this weekend!)
2 CD releases, not that I did much for them, but hey I was still around.
And on top of it all, working "full time" according to the
According to Wikipedia I am working full time by the standards of the United States of America, France, and Germany. But it is not considered full time by Denmark, Iceland, Australia or the United Kingdom. So I think I'm doing pretty good. Apparently Canada is not good enough to make it onto their list, so who knows if I'm working "full-time" or not. Either way its a lot of time but I'm relatively enjoying it.
Maybe if your lucky I'll get some new basement pictures up sometime.
2 comments:
Dang ... I kinda feel like Denmark, Iceland, Australia & the UK are the cool/smart countries. I guess in your case it just depends on perspective, so... good job! (And yes! Canada then equals part of the 'cool' side. Well Germany is pretty smart too...most of the time).
Um, two birthdays?? Am I majorly forgetting someone??
Nope, but now I have three birthdays! What is with this crazy birthday time?! Joey's and another friends is late on Saturday night..jeez!
Post a Comment