Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Just tell me what to do.

I still keep feeling like if someone just told me what to do, I would just go do it. Get it over with. And make myself be happy with whatever it was! Unlikely, I know.

But what do you think I should do?
Should I go to school? And take what?*
Should I ditch this place again?
Should I take a random French class and some art classes?
Should I move out?

I just don't know what to do!! And I am sick beyond belief of thinking about it.

All.
The.
Time.

Stupid life getting in the way again..


*Recent Options (in no particular order):
Educational Assistant
Art/graphic art
Plumber
Carpenter
Finish Electrical Engineering Technology


3 comments:

Damero said...

Well you can always do what I did when I was 20 and move out and get a place of your own. Get a full time job just so can afford the place your in and see what it's like to live an independent adult life... Or find a way to take your art to the next place/ find a way to make it into something where you can actually earn a living from your artistic gifts and enjoy the fact that you're living rent free...

Damero said...

I know it sounded harsh, but really I didn't mean for it to. Just what came out of my thoughts on your post.

beckster said...

Nope, thats kinda what I'm looking for there Donald. Thanks!