Friday, October 15, 2010

Fresh Start

I got a new job today. Which means I get to give my two weeks at my old job that I have recently started to hate.

Top 10 things about the new job:
1. Regular hours 9-3 Monday to Friday
2. Um, did you see that? Monday to Friday!!
3. I get to work with my sister again. It's always nice working with a sister.
4. No weekends baby!!!
5. No evenings either!!
6. My boss a Christian and I think it's kinda cool.
7. Monday to Friday?? I can actually plan my life!!
8. The people there are pretty cool. Yes, including my sister.
9. I will no longer have to work at "The Market".
10. Yeah, I can't get over this no weekends and evenings!

Incase you haven't figured it out, it's at the Grace Cafe in City Hall. Which means I also get to spend time downtown, which I kinda like.

5 comments:

Court said...

That is exciting news! Congratulations!

I can think of one con, you won't be stopping by spontaneously anymore. Oh well, I guess I deserve it seeing as I'm moving away and all. We will have to plan some weekend visits!

Heather Plett said...

I'll miss your friendly face at the Market.

But congrats none-the-less. :-)

corrie said...

Oh my goodness. I'm still kind of tingly all over. Becky just told the world I'm "pretty cool."

How will I ever get to sleep now?

pamero said...

Good job getting a job. I think you'll really enjoy it. Especially the no weekends or evenings... ;)

Linda said...

Congratulations! Hope you enjoy the new job.