Friday, October 30, 2009

7 years

I heard somewhere that every 7 years the human body completely rebuilds itself. There is never a cell in our body that is older than 7 years. Thus I have come to my conclusion. Lately I have been feeling like my body is falling apart; my bike trip cut short, I can no longer run. I even wake up sore some times! What is that?! Only old people wake up sore. You know its not the best thing when you can't even lie there without hurting yourself.

But it all makes sense now. I am 5 years old! Meaning that in 2 years, I will feel good as new right? I just have to tough it through these next 2 years and I will feel like I'm 14 again! Until then I suspect it will continue to get worse, But then I get a few years off right? Ha ha.

How old are you? Will you make it to 7? If it was only that easy, eh?

2 comments:

Damero said...

Hey Bec, I believe you've got many good years ahead of ya. But I hear you on the waking up sore thing.

corrie said...

Yah, how can I just lay there sleeping all night and yet my muscles are SO sore this morning. Like I was rowing a boat across the finish line. Maybe Daryl's putting me to work while I'm asleep and I don't even know it. He's, like, hired me out as a brick layer or something!