Monday, June 09, 2008

One More.

One more exam left in my high school career. One more night of studying. One more night of procrastination. One more night of very little sleep.

This is all due to high school, I do realize I will have many more nights of studying and procrastination, as well as very little sleep some nights and a few more exams before I will actually be done. But just the fact that next year I will actually be learning useful information that I will actually use later on in my life. This gives me a new energy and will power I have never really had in school. I feel a little more determined to actually do my best instead of "okay" or "as long as I pass" which is exactly the point I am at now.

But for now I shall go study one last time before a busy, busy summer.

Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Linda said...

Good luck!

pamero said...

ooooh & as i check this now...
I think you are probably done! Hoorah! Now we can party tonight!

Kim O said...

new post please!