Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Every Morning

I get picked up everymorning at about 8:12 to go to school. Now, I was taught to always be waiting and ready for a ride, and I am most of the time. I am usually ready by about 8:08 and I either sit in my kitchen by the window or stand by the window on the landing. Everyday I wait I see my neighbour across the street get into his car and drive away. Not that theres anything strange about this, only that as he is leaving the curtain in his front window is pushed away and his mom, his dad, or both of them stand there and wave him off. This is when I think wow, their family is different from ours. Bye the time I was in grade seven my mom would only get up if she felt like it, and my dad was always gone to work before I was awake. Now that my dad is retired he only gets up when he feels like it. But that’s the way I like it. I think it would be wierd if my mom got up everymorning to make me my lunch and breakfast.

No comments: