I think the 17th is going to be my favourite day of the month, for at least this year. It has brought me great joy already! So hears my schedule of the 17ths so far this year:
January 17th: Jesus Christ Superstar musical at the Centennial Concert Hall
February 17th: Josh Ritter is coming to Winnipeg at the West End Cultural Center
March 17th: my flight to New Orleans leaves at 2:48 pm and I arrive at about 10:52 pm
I am super excited for all three of these events. As you have probably realized Jesus Christ Superstar is tonight, I'm going with all my sisters, my mom and Cynthia. It should be pretty good, the original Jesus from the movie, Ted Neeley, is playing Jesus, I hope he's still has a good voice!
Ill probably go to Josh Ritter with Corrie, and probably Cynthia too, maybe Pam, anyway, i haven't actually got my ticket yet, but I still plan on going!
March 17th is the best on of them all. Sorry Jesus and Josh, but a trip will beat any concert! So I’m going with my mom and dad to Slidell, L.A. to help build homes for two weeks. It’s basically my first trip, and I get to stop in Chicago for 3 hours, though I probably won’t leave the airport, it will still be awesome. I’ve never really been anywhere, other than BC and other provinces on the way there. I have only barley entered the states for various short trips. And I’ve only been on a plane once, and that was about 5 years ago with my mom, so this flight on my own should be pretty... entertaining I guess you could say, I hope it goes alright, i still have two months, so I’m not that worried!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I agree. Jan. and Feb. 17 sound good but March 17 will be the best. New Orleans! I'd love to go there!
You know what is especially funny? The fact that all three of us that you mentioned have got our tickets already for Feb.17th, and you don't even have yours!
You're helping me realize that this winter isn't going to be as boring and dead as I keep thinking and feeling it is. Thanks! And I think I'm almost as excited about your trip as you are... travel is wonderful... sigh...
The Chicago ain't that exciting, having had recent stopover for 4 hours!!! There is a Brookstone's, and a candy store, a couple good restaurants. Have fun!!!
Take lots of pictures!!!
you're lucky. I want to go too. you're going to come back with great memories, feeling like you accomplished something, with beautiful, bronzed skin...
I'm getting antsy just thinking about it, and the closest I'll get is dropping you off at the airport...
Post a Comment