I thought it was about time to post my 100 things list. So here it is:
rockets
pj's
Bobbie pins
coke
pitas
glasses
cell phones
sharpies
spork
book
cottage
coconut
babies
church
school
drawing
bikini
zip lock bags
slippers
fire
garage
snow
hoodie
flip-flops
sharpened pencil
movies
lipsle
Chloe
old keys
my "Good Morning Sunshine" mug
purple crayon
Simpson’s
radio
scotch tape
The Lion King
table cloth
hair
calendar
coupons
toilet paper
plastic bags
skittle package book marks
instant mashed potatoes
canoes
tarps
cliff jumping
sun burn
make up
blanket
stuffed animals
blog
folk fest
piano
flute
mangoes
whistle
Egypt
eyelashes
boat
showers
picture frames
hamster
the letter "K"
alarm clock
smirk
sea food
fingernails
ruler
geography
turtle
dance badminton
shoes
seaweed
black sheets
stationwaggon
Belgium
children’s bible
sneeze
22 Chesham Cove
ankle socks
plastic gloves
rice crispy cake
Tetris
coffee
piercing
monkey
bladder
fructis
Nivea
Star constellations
cumulus clouds
weeping willows
video camera
sisters
stupid movies
wokie wok- which is out of St. Vital mall :(
tweezers
cuddling
marathon
underwear
Wednesday, October 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
toilet paper?
coffee!?
toilet paper because I really do appritiate it, life would suck without it and coffee becuase I hate it so much...along with coconut
ahh... i was going to get you some coconut flavoured coffee.... that would have been bad.
Oh, dancing badminton, almost as good as dancing mini-golf (she said in a voice dripping with sarcasm).
awww Corrie it's okay you can't be good at everything.(she laughs as she remembers her sister sucking at dance golf).
I have never heard of dancing badminton. Is it a game?
it is an awesome game invented, i think by Kim mostly, maybe Pam too, played at our cottage in the warmth of the sun with music and no net.
101. time for something new.
ooooo!! I LOVE dancing badminton!! AND dancing mini-golf!!
Post a Comment