Saturday, May 06, 2006

My Saturday

Oh almost summer Saturdays! You are so boring and yet I love you so much! I did absolutly nothing today, I think i lied on my deck for most of it actually, it was great. I do have to go for a run sooner or later, but I'm just waiting for it to cool down a little bit so I don't get heat stroke or something. My book reading goal is going well. So far i have read The Giver, Life of Pi, Can You Keep a Secret?, Inkheart, and I'm almost done Dragon Rider. Though I feel like I'm missing a book out for some reason and I can't think of it at all. Oh well, it's not like whoever you are reading this really cares what books I read anyway. I am going for my fisrt job interview on Wednesday, at Mirlycourtois, a french restaraunt that Corrie works at. I'm kindof excited I guess, I didn't actually want a job this summer but i need to start raising money for our Europe trip, which I am very excited for even though it's still more than two years away. Man this clock is off so bad! It always say's I posted a blog like 2 hours befor I actually did it's really annoying.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Becka!!!

Cool blog!
Oh try changing the time zone, I had the same issue too.
Do you still have the hamster?

Irene formerly from Winnipeg

corrie said...

I just saw a customer with the book Can You Keep a Secret? on her table and struck up a whole conversation about british chick lit. It was a little bit odd but pretty cool, too. I recommended Melissa Nathan to her. She'd read The Nanny but didn't know about her other books. Kind of cool to be able to relate to complete strangers like that.

Heather Plett said...

Even though Corrie let us in on your little secret, it's okay, 'cause we all LOVE you! :-)