HA HA HA I just posted this on my blog so I could see what it looked like on blog world before I put it on the other blog. And then I decided that it was gay so I wasn't going to put it on, but I TOTALLY forgot to take it off of mine! Ha, but glad you enjoyed it!
I have brown eyes, but latley they have been turning greenish at night for some reason, I have brown straight hair. I'm 5'6'' even though Pam does not like to admit I'm as tall as her. I have three sisters and a brother; I'm the only one not married. And my mom is pretty obsessed with house plants. Oh yeah, theres a dad kicking around there too somewhere.
2 comments:
Wow. So much better than I would have done last night. Good job!! (and don says, "I lOVe the song!")
HA HA HA I just posted this on my blog so I could see what it looked like on blog world before I put it on the other blog. And then I decided that it was gay so I wasn't going to put it on, but I TOTALLY forgot to take it off of mine! Ha, but glad you enjoyed it!
Post a Comment