Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Facebook

Here is a little sample of what I saw on Facebook tonight. Ugh, makes me a little sick.

Ring Leader Boys are stupid.. Throw rocks at them.
  • 2 people like this.
    • Boy 1 Throw them hard, you get bonus points
    • Girl 1 hahahaha
    • Girl 2 Literally.
    • Boy 1 Seriouslly, they won't forget =p
    • Girl 3 haha! They ARE kinda dumb, aren't they? It's part of their charm.
    • Ring Leader Well if that's supposed to be charm ill never find anyone!
    • Girl 3 You could always just marry for money. Just do it while you're pretty.
    • Ring Leader Lol good idea. I think its the only way.
    • Girl 3 hang out at the airport. The pilots make good money and are never home. Same with ER docs. just sayin.
    • Girl 2 I wouldn't care if my husband slept around if I didn't have to work.
    • Boy 2 or recline your seat into their knees
    • Ring Leader Hahah! Well this advice may help me.. Or get me into big trouble!
    • Girl 4 so true!!!

*Let me just say, I quite like my boy. A lot. And most of the other boys in my life. And I would never throw rocks at any one of them...so maybe the issue is more you, Ring Leader...*

Okay, so I know lot's of crap goes on Facebook like this, and most of it doesn't bother me. I just brush it off as stupid people. But this one really gets to me for some reason. Especially when girl 2 says:

"I wouldn't care if my husband slept around if I didn't have to work."

What is the heck is wrong with...well, EVERYTHING in the world! to posses someone to even pretend to say that?!

Now I'm not going to say* I hope she gets married and in 5 years the love of her life, her knight in shining armour, her husband who is supposed to unconditionally love and protect her sleeps around on her. OR! What if someone who is going though some not so good time in their marriage right now sees this? I am just a little shocked at how inconsiderate people are becoming these days.

*Even though I almost want to, I would never wish that upon anyone**.
**Even if they are an inconsiderate fool who says such things.

No comments: