I am sick. Again. I think a cold I had 2 weeks ago came back yesterday when my immune system was down due to some other illness.
And, I'm back at Scott's (aka St.Vital Market). I was told by an employee of many years; " The only thing worse than working at Scott's for 10 years is leaving and coming back. " So thats good I suppose.
Other than that I am supposed to be working on a portfolio to submit to the U of M in April. But I haven't really started.
That is my life at the moment. Pathetic? Yes, even I agree on that.
Thanks for tuning in to the "Catch up on Becky's pathetic life" Show (blog).
4 comments:
This post should have come with a warning: May cause depression in people not working at Scott's.
typepads ointment text websters spark fathers infotitmex satisfactory oxfam paradigm hajipur
lolikneri havaqatsu
I'm with Anonymous on this one.
Thanks Donald! ha ha
Post a Comment