Oh boy, do I know what you're talking about. That huge jar of Cheez Whiz was on sale last week....it's bad. At least I must have a big glass of cold milk with my chee-toa, so that's gotta be one healthy part...right?
I have brown eyes, but latley they have been turning greenish at night for some reason, I have brown straight hair. I'm 5'6'' even though Pam does not like to admit I'm as tall as her. I have three sisters and a brother; I'm the only one not married. And my mom is pretty obsessed with house plants. Oh yeah, theres a dad kicking around there too somewhere.
4 comments:
Ummm... is that cheese toast or cheetos? He kinda uses the same word for both.
I hope, for your sake it's cheese toast, it's probably a healthier thing to be addicted to : )
BTW, he was in full form yesterday, as cute as the dickens, and maybe even cuter than that.
Aw man I'm sad I missed it. This cold sucks.
Oh boy, do I know what you're talking about. That huge jar of Cheez Whiz was on sale last week....it's bad. At least I must have a big glass of cold milk with my chee-toa, so that's gotta be one healthy part...right?
Post a Comment