1. He is one of the kindest people I know. Always willing to help in whatever way he can, whether it is washing dishes or fixing his friends car.
2. He doesn’t complain very often, but when asked will tell the truth.
3. He loves cuddling me. I grew up cuddling, and he grew up in his own bed, but these differences don’t matter one bit when we’re together.
4. He is so NOT into sports it’s amazing! I think he likes them less than I do, right along with video/computer games. What does he like? Pinball machines!
5. He likes my music and has never turned it off. On the other hand he also likes country, but it could be much much worse!
6. He can always make me smile, not matter what kind of a mood I’m in.
7. The few times I have made him a meal he has thanked me and either actually enjoyed it or is really good at lying to me. And that’s something if you know his mom and aunts.
8. He is the only person I have ever really wrestled with. And he doesn’t just let me win, though I don’t always lose!
9. It is amazing to watch him play with kids. For some strange reason little girls love playing with him. Maybe it because hes just so darn cute!
10. As much as I do like going out sometimes, he is as much as a homebody as I, and is more than happy to sit on the couch with a bowl of popcorn and watch a movie.
11. He is genuinely a good person. As much as I try to make him do “bad” things with me, such as calling in sick to work to have a funday. As much as it annoys me, I secretly like it, though I wouldn’t mind a funday!
12. He doesn’t give a rat’s ass if I shave my legs or not!
13. He doesn’t fart or burp. Not that either of these things bug me that much, but those guys who do it in a disgusting way all the time gross me out.
14. He likes when I play the piano, even though I’m not that good.
15. He gets along with my family better than I could imagine.
16. I’ve never had to worry about my parent’s approval.
17. He is my first and only kiss.
18. He can fix cars. While this is already pretty sexy on its own, I also no longer have to wonder what I’ll do with my broken cars when I dad (not that I think my dad is sexy! ugh) is unable to fix it anymore. Hire a mechanic? I pay mine with love! Ha ha
19. I got to know him as a little chubby kid with a mop of sandy blond hair. I will never have to wonder what he was like.
20. He is completely and utterly in love with me, for some reason I have yet to discover
It has been an amazing three years, thank you so much for sharing it with me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You've got yourself a great guy there Becky, that's for sure!
Well, yeah, he is pretty awesome.
I'm expecting to see a list of twenty awesome things about you on his blog soon! ha ha
If that happens I will...do something drastic, though nothing is comming to mind. Haha, good thing I don't have to worry about it.
If that happens I will...do something drastic, though nothing is comming to mind. Haha, good thing I don't have to worry about it.
Post a Comment