Saturday, February 02, 2008

January

Well, what to say about January. It wasn't bad, but not good. Here is my good/bad list for the month of January.

1. I got to go to on a little holiday with the Wikkerink family

2. I had to go back to school after a Christmas break that was just long enough to make me forget how to do school, even though I am coming to the realization that school is all I know how to do.

2. I wrote a stupid English exam and got a whopping 59%. Apparently I don't know English very well. I was told to appeal it (get it remarked by a teacher at my school for $25.00) by my teacher, she thinks I did better than that.

3. I got sick

4. Spirit week preparation started (Air band practices and painting the Banner)

5. I had some more stupid tests that I didn't do well on because I'm at the point where I'm really sick of school and would rather watch a movie.

6. I made a sweet Hamlet visual as an English project. It was a rotten apple, made out of paper mache, representing the evilness of Denmark, attached to a tree branch with a poem, which we all had to right spiraling around it. It was awesome, even I was proud of it, I took it to school, my teacher said it was the best she had seen in years. And then.... some brat took a pencil and stabbed it about 15 times. I am so mad at this person, whoever you are. I will find you...

7. My Grandpa died this obviously being on the bad side. He was 89, had lived a good life, and it was his time to go. I am mostly worried about my Grandma, what would you do with your self if your spouse, of 60 years plus, died...

8. My Mom left for Pentictan, where my grandparents live. Where my grandma lives. And is staying there until the 12th.

9. Sprit week came! Nothing else mattered. We Had To Win!

10. We won. Including the Air band (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaaBH4tw81U) and our banner:
And that brings you up to February the first. My exciting month. It came and it went. And now comes the long wait for February to be over....

1 comment:

pamero said...

Hey, you found something to do with your saturday night! nice. That made my sunday. :)