Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Home

I have finally reached home. It was fun but I’m glad to be home. I got to have a nice s\clean shower with all my own shower accessories. I get to sleep in my own bed tonight, and though I don't mind having other people make me my food and someone else buy it for me it will be nice to sit at my own kitchen table and eat my own crap food. The whole trip was about 1161.6 kilometers, but I'm still not sure how accurate my speedometer on my bike is. Now all I have to do is wait around for about two days and wait for folk fest!

2 comments:

Linda said...

That is quite an accomplishment. Way to go! Did I see you biking on Henderson Hwy this morning-going south?

ccap said...

Welcome home! Way to go! See you at Folk Fest.