na-na-na-na-boo-boo!!
No I'm only joking, but not really. I am leaving in three days, and I am getting to the point where I'm not really able to concentrate on anything else. Except my tetris. I did possible the worst thing I could do for myself. I got tetris on my ipod. Some of you may think it was a waste of $5 to purchase it on Kim's visa card, but I can assure you that I will defiantly get my moneys worth, if I have not already. I am a tetris freak and I have come to accept it. I could play for hours at a time, and now that I have a pocket version, that also lets me listen to any of my favourite songs while playing I am a happy girl. Especially since I will soon be on a plane flying to Louisiana. playing tetris, listening to my favourite songs.
Wednesday, March 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Nice one!
Yeah, ever since our conversation at WECC I've gotten a little re-hooked on Jezzball. Oy!
so...ps. you owe me 10 bucks.
Fricken frick! That is almost enough to make me screw my car insurance payment and get an ipod with tetris! And thanks cynthia, now of course i have to go look for jezzball again. Hey, also girlies, don't forget about 'Squares'. I played it again the other day. It is fun. But sometimes I have to turn off the music. :) uh-oh..is my nerdy side poking out??
Oooo... add some chocolate to that mix and I might be tempted...
Post a Comment