Thursday, March 23, 2006

blogblogblog..

Why hello my fellow blogmates! Je suis Becky. Latley I have been trying to teach myself to type, mostly because all the inconsiderate people in my elementary school didn't think of it. So who better to type to than losers like me who have nothing really better to do than read blogs? So here I am typing to no one in particular. It's all good, I finially get the concept of blogs now after about my fifth try! Okay, maybe not quite five but I was getting up there. Well this week has been rather hecktic, schools very busy and my life outside of school too, but mostly school. So I bet a few of you are wondering about the Sally-Joe thing eh? Well since about grade 6 maybe 7 I have gaind a few too many pounds, not that I'm unhappy with myself or think I'm fat,I just have a little pot-belly, (those of you who don't beleive me can confirm this issue with Kim) so one day I thought it would be fun to name it, and I happend to be with Kristen Postma and she just blurted out Sally-Joe! So I though ahh yeah obveously! Thats a pretty awesome pot-belly name! So there you have it, pot-belly Sally-Joe. And I like it.

No comments: